Wishing you safe and cozy holidays!
From Liz, Dan and Don
Click here to jump below our card to get to our photo albums from 2015.
2015 Events and Travels
X Adventures in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay
In mid-winter, we took a break from ski season to explore the ice fields of the Andes in South America.
- A Trek on the Torre del Paine Trail. (73 photos)
- Glacier Gray up close and personal (32 photos)
- Hiking on Argentina's Pategonia (50 photos)
- R&R in Buenos Aries and on Uruguay's beaches (44 photos)
X California with Friends and Family
- Memorial Day Weekend in San Luis Obispo with Dad (73 photos)
- Backpack to Blue Canyon with Anna (31 photos)
- Weekend Kibler Reunion in Temecula for nephew Brian Kibler's wedding to Natalie (16 photos) Dan took actual wedding photos...
X Family Get-Togethers on the East Coast
- Took a "2-hour tour" on Rich and Dan's daughter Kim's boat "Controlled Chaos" and enjoyed a Stone Harbor Vacation with Rich Muckenfuss' extended family) (30 photos)
X Around Danville
- Liz rode her bike to the top of Mt. Diablo and back, a local cyclists's must, and also over neverending Patterson Pass. Biking has become a favorite pastime, although Liz still struggles to keep up with Dan and the male members of Team Chevron.
- Brother Don Miller saved us from public shaming by catching a water leak early, thanks to meticulous daily meter monitoring. He saves us so much stress during our many vacations.
- Don has become our own personal "Bird Man" thanks to his daily seed feedings, birdbath maintenance and keeping the grounds clear. They can't get enough of our back yard and we love watching them.
X A Tragedy We lost grandson Austin Muckenfuss, fourteen-year-old son of Richard and Kimberly, brother to Dylan, Chase, Drew and Tyler. For us and many others in their community, life will never be the same without this sweet and generous boy.